Buenos Aires, Argentina
Season 1, Episode 1
Season 2, Episode 80
Maximiliano "Maxi" Ponte is a student at Studio On Beat. His best friends are Camila and Francesca, and later, he becomes friends with Violetta. He is a very good hip-hop dancer and rapper, and is usually seen wearing a cap.
In Season 2, his style changes a little bit and he seems more grown up. He and Camila kissed, but they said hey will just stick as friends, because they both don't like each other that way. So, he later becomes Naty's boyfriend.
Maxi is portrayed by Facundo Gambandé.
He is very friendly and he knows how to be a good friend. He's not good with girls and doesn't have much luck in his love life, as most of his advances on girls fail, but he can always count on his friends for help. He loves his friends and he cares about them very much and he always tries his best and is always ready to give a helping hand no matter what. He is a cool guy, and he treats people the nicest way possible, except for Ludmila. He loves his friends and always supports them in every situation. He is one of the best dancers at Studio On Beat.
At the beginning of the series, Maxi is a fun, outgoing, loyal and nice person and a very good friend. He always helps his friends, especially his closest ones: Camila, Francesca and Violetta. He loves his friends and is always ready to give a hand of help when they need it. He has a big passion for music, hip-hop and rap, and he is rarely seen without a cap on.
- He is considered the best dancer at Studio On Beat.
- He loves to dance.
- He's a good rapper.
- His style is very Hip-Hop and Street.
- He can play the piano, guitar, bass and drums.
- He's afraid of little kids.
- He is very good at making music with his computer.
- He can't live without his vast collection of caps.
- He is rarely seen without a cap on.
- He said he loves sleeping.
- He falls in love very easily.
- All the guys love him as a friend.
- He and Naty are dating.
- Some of his nicknames include Max, Rapper hippo and weird boy, none of which he likes.
- In the first episode, he mentioned that he has a brother.
- His first known crush was on a girl called Dolores, but she already had a boyfriend.
- He once said to Camila that he, along with Braco and Napo, was unlucky about love.
- It's possible that, when he first met Violetta, he had a crush on her, because he said that he was "free to date", but Camila stopped him.
| To view the Maxi Ponte gallery, click here.